- Versatile, advanced call handling features
- Faxing and softphone support
- Automated call return for international calls
- Messaging and extension apps
- No feature limits in plans
- 30-day money back guarantee
- Unappealing design of system manager
- Softphone only available for extra charge
- Limited discounts on long-term contracts
Although cloud solutions usually cater to businesses – who are keen on saving as much as they can – such service providers know that everyday users are also interested in such innovative solutions, especially if it means using a service that comes with unbeatable prices and a wide variety of business-grade features. It’s not surprising, then, that Vonage, a virtual phone system provider that’s been on the market since the early 2000s, is considered by many residential users to be a top cloud phone solution.
From the first moment you subscribe to Vonage, you’ll see how the company aims to cater to the needs of each of its clients. No matter which pricing plan is selected, Vonage provides all of its features without limitations, so even residential users can take and make calls like small business owners.
To make phone system management as easy as possible, the company created a simple and straightforward account manager through which purchasing extras like international phone numbers or a dedicated fax line is child’s play. And we haven’t even mentioned the two additional mobile apps, the company’s unique boomerang feature and the affordable prices… Read More…