It will basically depend upon the type of internet connection and bandwidth you are using to run your VoIP network. Ideally, the higher the bandwidth, the more achievable and effective will be the calls made and received. If you want to run VoIP phones, it would be ideal to not run them over the public internet connection. It would surely slow down the public web and might render all the other people on the network without or slow speed internet connectivity. It is wise to invest in a new network with a higher bandwidth for enjoying uninterrupted and quality VoIP services.
Best VoIP Systems of 2018
- Can a VoIP Phone System Be Hacked?
- Can I Keep Using My Existing Phone Number?
- Can I Send Faxes with a VoIP System?
- Can I Use My Old Phone Hardware with My VoIP?
- Can VoIP Be Used for Texting?
- Do I Need Extra Equipment for a VoIP Phone?
- Do I Need to Turn on My Computer to Make VoIP Calls?
- Does a VoIP Phone Have Good Voice Quality?
- Does VoIP Use TCP or UDP?
- Does VoIP Work Over Wi-Fi?
- How Does VoIP Work?
- How Much Data Does VoIP Use?
- Is a Virtual Phone System Safe?
- Is VoIP Reliable for Business?
- Is VoIP Worth It for Small Businesses?
- What Are the Benefits of a Virtual Phone System?
- What Is a PBX?
- What Is a Softphone?
- What Is a Virtual Phone System?
- Will My VoIP Slow Down My Internet Connection?